Although it has a complicated name, there is nothing complicated about how efficient Polyurea Polyaspartic. Here are some of this Kansas City garage flooring option most notable features:
- Polyurea Polyaspartic is well-known for its quick-dry feature. It only requires a day to be installed and it can be used immediately the next day. Commercial property owners love this feature because it means minimal disruption to business operations.
- Originally developed for industrial use, this coating is impressively resistant to most types of damage. It dries to a really tough material, resistant to scratches, abrasion, extreme weight, extreme temperature, impact, heavy traffic, and chemical spills.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic has low porosity, making it impossible for anything to penetrate the surface. Dirt and spills stay on the top, making it easy to clean and maintain. A special cleaning agent is not even necessary to keep it in tip-top shape.
- This coating can be transformed into a more decorative surface. Using paint chips on the first layer and installing the second layer to keep those chips in place, the floors can acquire a luxurious granite or terrazzo look.
Polyurea Polyaspartic Concrete Coatings Kansas City Installation Process
These Kansas City concrete coatings are not as simple as DIYs make it seem. Here’s a run-down of the procedure that we do to get those seamless glossy floors our customers love.
- Assessment. As experts, we believe that assessment is vital before conducting any repair or resurfacing service on a concrete floor. Though on the surface it may look fine, things like spalling, flaking and cracks may affect the overall quality of the finished product. For best results, always work with licensed and bonded Kansas City concrete coating contractors.
- Repair and Prepare. Now that the ssment is complete, the proper repair and preparation can be done. We seal off any cracks and work on getting your surfaces ready for the actual coating.
- Application. The material consists of a two-part system mixed in equal amounts. We spread it over with the right equipment until the material covers the surface evenly.
- Top Coat & Clean-Up. Finally, a topcoat is placed over the coating to completely seal it and make it super durable. Of course, we keep it neat and clean before our team wraps it up and leaves you with a new and improved concrete floor.
Need to resurface your surfaces with a Kansas city concrete coating to replace a worn-out garage floor? Call (816) 307-03250 today.
Whether it is a concrete garage flooring, a commercial car dealership, or an industrial facility, Polyurea Polyaspartic coating improve its form and function significantly. Kansas City Concrete Artisans is an expert concrete company that has a highly trained team specializing in this type of decorative solution. We are also skilled and experienced in stamped overlays, concrete staining, spray knockdown finish, and epoxy flooring. We work with any type of concrete surface, like patios, pool decks, driveways, interior floors, commercial flooring, and much more.
Want to know more about this fast-drying coating? Let’s meet and talk. Call or email us for a complimentary consultation and quote.