Flagstone, brick, or tile. There is no doubt that these are some of the most sought-after paving materials in terms of quality, durability, and aesthetics. However, these are also some of the most expensive and tedious to install. Imagine having to choose uniquely-shaped natural stone pieces carefully to make sure they fit well with each other. How time-consuming it would be to arrange bricks into an appealing pattern or design.
Whatever high-end material you prefer, there is a way to acquire the same aesthetics without the unnecessary expense. This overlay can be used on both indoor and outdoor surfaces but is more popular for use on concrete pool decks, driveways, and patios, to name a few. It is a highly recommended solution for ugly or damaged surfaces or if you simply want to increase the appeal and value of your home.
Benefits of a Stamped Concrete Overlay
Everyone wants a good deal when it comes to remodeling homes or business spaces. Despite the fact that a stamped overlay is an affordable option, it has several features that make it a worthwhile investment, such as:
- Undeniable Appeal – Stamped concrete is probably one of the most ornate of all decorative solutions. It comes in a variety of patterns, from simple to complex, from geometric to realistic imitations.
- Impressive Durability – The overlay is often 1/8th of an inch and although it seems a bit thin, the material is pretty tough and durable. This, of course, must be properly installed. It is resistant to most types of damage.
- Super Easy Upkeep – Most materials that feature highly decorative aesthetics will also require highly complicated cleaning and maintenance. Not for a stamped surface. It requires minimal upkeep, making it an ideal choice for busy property owners.
- Very Slip-Resistant – The patterns are imprinted on the overlay using stamp mats. These create grooves that are meant to imitate gaps or divisions. These same grooves make the surface safe against slips and falls.
- Environment-Friendly – The mere fact that the existing concrete driveway, pool deck or patio slab is restored is enough to deem this option an eco-friendly one. Additional landfill waste is prevented and carbon footprint is reduced.
Call (816) 307-0325 to hear from one of our stamped concrete professionals today!
Finding a contractor in the Kansas City, KS that is honest, reliable, and easy to communicate with is more than essential to ensure a smooth and stress-free project. Kansas City Concrete Artisans is known for our craftsmanship and customer service. We take pride in our work. Highly trained staff, installers, designers, and customer service staff. We have it all.
Call or email us today. A free consultation is an opportunity for you to meet with one of our friendly and experienced design consultants right in the comfort of your own home.